BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, August 9, 2010

LOVE...

What is love?
Why we fall in love with somebody else?
Is love important to us?
Can I throw the love away from my life?


That type of question came in my mind since yesterday....
After cry non-stop last night (yes, i cry) think bout my foolishness to put hope in her that she will love me, I'll notice that she loves another people....


My heart crush like a glass fall on the floor...
My hope for her now is like putting the wishes into the starry sky... I want to grab it but I only can see the stars at the sky because it is too far from me...


Thinking of my foolishness, I decide that to throw this feeling of love...
Away from my heart and my life.... So that I will not be sad like this again....
My love is only for Allah, the Prophet Muhamad and my family...
There is no space for loving someone else than them... Not any more...

No comments:

Post a Comment