BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Classmates...

As for today, I will make it simple because I got a fever (again?! esok puasa TT^TT)

Today, I want to talk bout my classmates in CFS IIUM...
They are good friend so, I want to graduate with all of them XD

At the math class.. these two people name are Haziq (yes, their name is same)

 At the staircase going to block D

The posing one is Lokman, one with laptop is Zuhaili and the hair with spike is Shukor
 
A picture with our Physics1 lecturer, Miss Farihah

Picture with our Computer1 lecturer, Sir Haedir

Finally, my pic with Sir Haedir XD

My fever getting worse... I think I will stop here today..
By the way for the moslem, don't leave fasting since we are in RAMADHAN now...
Bye TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment