BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Kamen Rider Ōzu Basic Forms

As I promised, I will post about the Kamen Rider Ōzu Forms....


TOEI have announced ten basic forms of Kamen Rider Ōzu. Looks like the form-naming won’t be easy because, there is no consistent in rule. From my source, the Lion medal isn’t called Shishi but a word with “RA” on it. I think it’ll be Koraion even I still prefer “Shishi” word. The medals used are all head medals (Taka, Kuwagata and “Lion”), yellow plus green body medals (Tora and Kamakiri) and yellow plus green legs medals (Chita and Batta). They are called:

  • TaToBa (TakaToraBatta), as I expected
  • TakaKiriBa (TakaKamakiriBatta), I thought it’s TaKaBa
  • TakaToraAtah (TakaToraChitah), I tought it’s TaToChi
  • TakaKiriItah(TakaKamakiriChitah), I tought it’s TaKaChi
  • GataKiriItah (KuwagataKamakiriChitah), I tought it’s KuKaChi
  • GataToraTah (KuwagataToraChitah), I tought it’s KuToChi
  • GataToraBa (KuwagataToraBatta), I tought it’s KuToBa
  • RaToraBatta (LionToraBatta), I tought it’s ShiToBa
  • RaKiriBa (LionKamakiriBatta), I tought it’s ShiKaBa
  • RaKiriItah (LionKamakiriChitah), I think it’s ShiKaChi
Fiuh~ with all of those coloring lol

There are 4 yellow and Green body-legs combinations. As 3 head medals used, it should be 12 forms (4 x 3) but all green and all yellow form don’t included which means minus 2 to 10 (12 -2). I know there is something odd. “Ka” appear twice as Karas and Kamakiri so, they use “Kiri” for Kamakiri. Also sometimes they use “Ta” with “Taka“, “To” with “Tora” and “Ba” with “Batta“, which I said no consistent. If all of those names are true, the difference with my previous data are

  1. “Lion” wont be called Shishi
  2. “Tah” will be used for Chita instead “Chi”
  3. The naming rule is different, which this one is harder >.<
There is rumor about Gorilla medal for body part. Just wait for further info, I’m really confused now @_@

There are also a rumor that Kamen Rider Ōzu have almost 27 forms, 16 more than Kamen Rider W, that is 11... Just wait for the new info XD

No comments:

Post a Comment